Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Woodside Synagogue Ahavas Torah (WSAT). Please read this page carefully for information about becoming a member.
Any questions regarding membership may be directed to Samantha Rasekh, Vice President for Membership and Community Relations (email@example.com).
- Print the Woodside Membership Application (PDF file).
- Completely fill out the form
- Mail it to: Samantha Rasekh, Vice President for Membership and Community Relations, Woodside Synagogue Ahavas Torah, 9001 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Applicants for membership should introduce themselves to Rabbi Walter so that he may approve the application.
- Once Rabbi Walter approves an application, it will be presented to the shul board for approval. Please note that the board meets roughly every two or three months, so an application may require a corresponding amount of time to be approved
- Upon the board’s approval of an application, the membership is effectively immediately. A letter of welcome and membership directory will be mailed to the new member(s) as soon as possible afterward.